my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Da Vinci's & Hemingway's   » Here we go!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Here we go!
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-16-2000 02:15 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is the Grand Opening of this forum...

One of you moderators say whats allowed and what isn't please...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.170.153
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-16-2000 03:11 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you post art other than your own, please give credit where credit is due. And while I suppose the art should pertain primarily to the Star Wars genre, since it IS a rather big Galaxy, anything oriented toward SW will be allowed as well. For example, I have some planetary landscapes which look as how I envision say, Khar Delba. I will be posting this kind of thing here for your viewing pleasure and comment.

Also, as far as art goes, keep it modest, folks. This is a public site; yes, I am aware of artistic creativity, but the perameters of that are vague-to-none. Some people offend more easily than others. Nothing overly suggestive, vulgar or obscene will be allowed. If you attempt this, I'll delete the art and sic M'wonBo'o on ya....

Fanfic, fanfic... here you may post stories of your own creation, or collaborative ones. If the latter, in the beginning post make a note as to who the co-authors are, so no one else will be tempted to leap into the story as they would RP. Collaborate with your fellow author/s via private email or in the discussion forum. Meanwhile, the rest of us will wait with bated breath to see how your stories unfold!

At this particular juncture, let me add that this would be the place in which to post poetry as well as prose.

Rogue Angel, I'm sure I've overlooked something; I always do. Please jump in with suggestions of your own.

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FF0000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on September 16, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.176
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-19-2000 11:31 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we're waiting....show us some stuff!

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.254
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-20-2000 12:46 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*shock* You mean I can? Non-SW, but relative? Kewl beanz, lemme get going on that!

------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.76
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 09-20-2000 09:34 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I plan on writing a fanfic soon...I just gotta get time...right now I'm a mod on 5 boards and an admin on 2...so I don't have all the time in the world I'll make time though.

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.143
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-20-2000 06:28 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, Graysith, you were thorough as usual You said all that needed to be said. Let's all keep those rules in mind.

Thanks a million, Anakin! When I rule the universe, I'm going to give you a galaxy.

There is fanfic to come from the fertile mind of Rogue Angel! Wait and see...

------------------
"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.139.129.142
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-20-2000 08:53 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, in case you haven't noticed, I've posted some pics, a couple poems, and the Prologue to my fanfic ("Dark Side Rising.")

Just in case you missed it, folks... in the "For What It's Worth" department....

*chuckles--Now, is this fishing or what??? hehehe*

------------------

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on September 20, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.33
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-27-2003 08:33 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So can I post my story that i'm wrinting in this forum?
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-27-2003 11:03 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure can!

Jaina... is this YOU??? From Demicon???

You going again this year?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 04-27-2003 11:14 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks I'll post it when I can And no its me Kevin, AKA Jebbua, but I did see a different screenname thats was like mine which is who you are talking about, but her screename is Janiasolo. Mine is Jaina Solo. There is a space in between.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05