my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Correcting an error

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Correcting an error
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-08-2010 11:30 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At some point in recent role play the LOOOOONG LOST character QUEE VARCEK has been referred to as being the head of the Bounty Hunter's Guild.

My bad.

Quee is a jedi, having companions Ooglen and Boglen, and was close friend of the then-top-bounty hunter Sorben Tarnus. It was his home on Sol Varek that they had gone to, and that Galen had later fled trying to evade Sorben (who at the request of Actar was out to assassinate her).

Long story short: I am going to try and change all current references to Quee Varcek to SEUS, which ws the name of the head of the Bounty Hunter's guild. If any of you have written a post referring to Quee as the Bounty Hunter, please check your posts (in case I miss some).

If these do get missed and thus remain unedited, please mentally substitute SEUS for QUEE VARCEK, lol.

That is all...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-31-2010 09:35 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is really more of an announcement than an error correction. I have edited my last Galen post in Where Will You Go? in the CSWU forums, written 3/26/10. I am making this announcement because the edit changes the flavor of where the post left off, and gives more people the opportunity to reply.

That is all...

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05