my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » On The Road Again...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: On The Road Again...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-16-2009 10:37 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Howdy All! I just wanted to let you all know that PG and I are on the road for a short jaunt to Badlands (which we hiked, going "over the wall" via Saddle Pass was, ummm... well, STEEP!), Devil's Tower and the Black Hills. We're driving back to Iowa Friday; like I said, a short jaunt.

But wherever we manage to find internet connection, we're gonna keep on posting (later in the evening, more than likely, or maybe earlier in the morning before we take off to do something).

A post is up for Mara; I gotta find where Yaoksi is (his turn or Link's?)

Later, guys!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 69.77.196.120
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-16-2009 10:15 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That explains where everyone went!!!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 06-17-2009 02:17 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been in 29 palms for some desert training before my unit deploys to Iraq. So I've been working random hours with shoddy internet access. Why is the government sending me back to the exact place I was a year ago... damn you government. Anyways I think it is Link's turn... and Kyan's for that matter and will work on a response.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 192.156.8.34

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05