my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » To Get Involved

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: To Get Involved
Saturday

Broken Back Button

Member # 943

posted 03-19-2009 08:13 AM     Profile for Saturday   Author's Homepage   Email Saturday     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all!
I'm new (obviously) and so I apologize if this is the wrong neck of the forums for this post, but I used to read a few of these threads a while back and I always kinda wanted to get involved. So now that I've dreamed up a few character concepts (about six months later heh) I finally wanted to jump into the fray!
I Was wondering a few things first though.
1) Are you open for new members and players? I know its a fairly small group and I don't want to intrude.
2) Is there any more updated synopsis I should peak at?

Posts: 3 | From: | Registered: Mar 2009  |  Logged: 98.14.174.154
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-20-2009 12:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the Pod, Saturday1!! I know I speak for all of us in saying it's great to see fresh blood here, lol. Yes our group is a bit small at the moment, but there is always room for more. I look forward to your leap into our fray!

Ok, lessee... hmmm. Since the story synopsis is SADLY not-to-date, maybe the best thing would be to just toss questions back and forth? You ask, and Mara, Panthar, Cel and I will answer. LOL, if we're lucky Rykounagin will reappear and answer for his characters as well.

Let us know your ideas. There are some open threads you can leap into; or you can create one. However, the only "hanging" characters at the moment are Graysith (who has been injured) and K'kihl (the Verpine, associate of Yaoksi Joao and working on Hornett, the SSD operations base of Eagle Enterprises) -- these guys are en route to Bespin where K'kihl is taking Gray to be healed. ANYHOO, there is no real thread for this yet (they're kinda hanging in limbo, assumed to be either en route or actually at Bespin by now, LOL) so if you want to begin one with someone, that would be great.

What threads have you read? There is a place for troopers loyal to Sorben Tarnus and Actar in the CSWU forums thread that Sorben and Thoran are currently in. Also, you could be an employee on Hornett. I'm sure there are other places, lol; just give us your ideas and we'll figure out how best to get you in and started.

Once again, WELCOME ABOARD. May your flight here be a pleasant one!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 03-31-2009 09:23 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to the Pod Saturday!!! Always nice to have some new input, hope to see you RPing soon!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05