my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » NEW ROLE PLAY ANNOUNCEMENT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: NEW ROLE PLAY ANNOUNCEMENT
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-16-2007 01:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Until further notice, ALL MAGICK, FORCE, ALL USE, ETC. IS OUT OF PLAY.

People are... people. EVERYONE.

(See "Out of the Unknown," CSWU forums, page 7, this date.)

Thank you... and let the role play continue!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-14-2010 01:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, FYI to all players.

All MAGICK, FORCE ABILITY, "ALL" USAGE, etc. has been restored to the ORIGINAL ability level of those characters to whom this is pertinent. NO ONE's former abilities have been in any way enhanced or lessened.

Things are back to where they were nearly three years ago.

A logical series of posts conducive to this happening has been put into play -- see Where Will You Go? in the CSWU forums -- and so now things are back as they were before. (The post which reinstates everyone's powers and abilities has been cross posted in those threads where it would be necessary; if I've missed any, let me know. Go to the thread mentioned above to read it along with those which led up to it.)

LET THE PLAY -- and the fun!! -- CONTINUE!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-14-2010 02:02 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*resumes being in character, and therefore resumes lighting things/people on fire*

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.177.198.213
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-14-2010 03:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 06-14-2010 03:39 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet, this effects zero of my characters.

<plotting>
or does it...

</plotting>

[ 06-14-2010 03:39 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Cel ]

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.58.62
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-14-2010 05:23 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Err..Now I just have to remember what it was my character could DO 3 years ago...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-08-2010 03:11 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So... my bad on the not writing thing. I went to Cali and sorta forgot to check e-mail or be active. I'm on it now!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.191.45
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 07-08-2010 05:28 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Been waiting for ya... *bats eyes but growls*

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-09-2010 01:23 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As a side note, has anyone else ever been writing a post, used the little sub-bar thing to look something up, forgotten you were on the post page, and opened up another reply in the sub bar?

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 07-09-2010 02:02 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see which one goes up if any

--------------------

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 07-09-2010 02:02 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never done it but I'll test...

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 07-09-2010 02:04 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, you can have infinite number of sidebars! The FIRST ShaRhylla post directly above was posted VIA the sidebar thingy; the SECOND was a "normal" reply to this thread.

SOOO... there ya have it! Whichever one you're in, the one you hit "reply" first is the one that goes up.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2010 06:09 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, keeping in the trend of abusing this thread for purposes beyond it's original creating, I have a question.

Considering the extended period of change that has occurred, combined with the fact that I don't entirely recall all the details that have changed over the years, would there be any outcry if I attempted to re-up/update/renew Rykounagin's appearance?

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-14-2010 07:00 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't have a problem with it. I mean, the role play time is CLEARLY not the same as real-life time (which has dragged out kinda long due to everyone's busy lives, lol!) but I don't care if you want to change him. I can't remember where he left off anyway; he WAS white haired, I thought... then he did this morph thing to... something, can't remember, Sithlike or something--? Anyway, he then went back to normal (I think?) SO, long story short, he has a history anyway of being chameleonic, LOL, so by all means, have at it!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-17-2010 11:38 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll get to working on that. And a post. Maybe. We'll see. My people will get with your people.

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 07-18-2010 01:19 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would then assume that plenty of time has passed for Shayla to have nice, long dark-blonde hair again too. *glares*

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-18-2010 02:08 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't blame me. I cut my hair off to set that trap for you.

--------------------

Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 08-08-2010 10:29 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, you people. SHAVE IT!!!

*crosses arms*

(see character description)

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05