my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » No more Phalomirs!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: No more Phalomirs!
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 08-18-2007 12:11 AM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are no more Phalomirs!

Let me explain some things because it has been confusing.

The clones that were in the chambers in the Jedi/Sith forum are all destroyed. There will be no more clones of Phalomir!

I am not saying who actually made the clones, but I will say that they were made at the will of the lying SOB Master. They were experiments in creating the one version of the Dark Lord that was needed by the Darkness in order to go off and do whatever it needed to do. The one now possessed in the "Siege of a Soul" is the last, final, perfect version -- well, maybe not so perfect.

The Darkness needed the "convergance" of Sith powers, and Phalomir in his own time was given dominion over all of the clans. That was established in 2003 real time. In his own time he was mortally wounded by the Vong, but before he died he was taken back in time by the Master. Phalomir's spirit was already separating from his body, and at the time the Master didn't know how to piece it all back together again. In his haste, he sent the spirit back as far in time as he dare, for safe keeping, locked inside the Eye of R'lous along with the Master's servant Thoran, to watch over. The body was fixed up and put in statis, disguised as a lawn ornament.

The Master didn't have much time to do all of this, because the Darkness was pretty pissed that he had lost Phalomir. The Master was captured and forced into servitude by the Darkness as a penalty.

In the meantime, the Master worked on building the version of Phalomir he needed to get out of his situation. He outsourced this work to someone, but was not able to keep tabs on things and was unaware that the "perfect" clone was done. Exactly who made these clones is not known yet, or why they chose the abandoned Temple of Armorers to do it all in.

So now the Darkness is out marauding in what it thinks is the real McCoy. The real Phalomir is still stuck in the Elseness, and the last remaining clone is possessed by the Darkness.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the real Phalomir does not have lordship over all of the clans in this timeline. There was already a Dark Lord of the Warriors, and one of the Sorcerers, and the magick of the Sith knows that only one Dark Lord can exist at a time. So the tattoos on his face were black when he got his body back. He did manage to eventually become Dark Lord of the Armorers, though.

[ 08-18-2007 12:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by patternghost ]

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.73.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-18-2007 12:25 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... and the Darkness, true to the spirit of the Pod, is thereby proven to NOT be a superbeing, as "it" believes the Phalomir it possesses to be the real McCoy.

Jharmeen knows, hee hee hee...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05