my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Ciao

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Ciao
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 08-03-2007 03:16 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good News! I can afford to eat! In related news I will be leaving town (and probably also not have time to post) for two weeks from the 12th to the 26th for the purposes of serving as a Editing Assistant (a.k.a Errand boy) on a film called Case 39. Basically this entails sitting for hours and watching lots of out of sequence film dailies as they are transfered onto a computer for digital editing. Its really boring and I've probably already said more than was needed. ON a slightly more interesting note I may be a bit scarce from September 18th to October 10th (though I'll Likely be around) as I've been asked to work on the road crew for the White stripes tour. err... so yeah. I'll be gone for two weeks starting at the end of next week and also in late September and early October.

:-D

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-04-2007 12:28 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, coolness and congrats!! Sounds great! Anyway, I plan on being home late the 13th; HOWEVER, I MAY be able to pop on and post at my friend's house so perhaps we can get our characters in a position where waiting won't be so noticeable to the general scheme of things. Otherwise, it's up to the rest of us to "flesh things out" without disturbing the timeline too much (like we've never done that, HAH!) during your absence.

But 'tis cool what you're doing, Freedon!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 24.241.104.26
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 08-05-2007 06:30 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I sincerely doubt my abscense will upset things much. Clearly the year long breaks I took didn't LOL.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2007 10:35 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*PLPTPLPT*

We missed you in spite of yourself...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.117.195
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 08-27-2007 12:41 AM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Back, though I might be scarece for the next few days. Getting situated and whatnot.

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05