my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Yuzzan Vong

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Yuzzan Vong
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-25-2007 10:21 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought our timeline was well past this era of Star Wars history?!?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2007 10:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What, they all died?

The Yuuzhan Vong still exist; see my character Abaddonis.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-25-2007 10:45 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's not what I meant. What are the chances that ANOTHER fleet of Yuuzhan Vong ships found it's way into this galaxy?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 06-26-2007 06:06 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Considering that they had done scouting in the past here and that they were headed here... pretty likely?

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-26-2007 03:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Freedon! And it does state in the story synopsis... SOMEWHERE, heh... that a small scouting fleet is heading here AGAIN, with the uber-nasty self-imposed Dark Lord Abaddons leading the pack.

I suggest you read the thread, Standing At The Edge of Forever, this explains all that. They've been coming for several years, real-time...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 06-26-2007 04:19 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll have to check that out then. My appologies!

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05