my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Where am I?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Where am I?
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-13-2007 08:05 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone remember where the heck I am in this whole RP thing?

Or can I just start fresh?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.199.31
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-14-2007 05:45 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no clue where your character is. Do you recall what thread/situation he was in the last you posted???

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 24.129.16.60
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-14-2007 06:41 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a friggin' clue! I guess I'll just make a new thread and re-insert myself into the continuum.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.199.31
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 06-15-2007 10:12 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait, for some reason I think you got stranded on K'eel Doba. Either that or where you captured by Tarnus on his ship??? I'll do a little research later and see what I can find.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 975 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 24.129.16.60
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-15-2007 12:16 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stranded sounds familliar. I was stranded on a ship a Sith pilot I think.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.251.86
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 06-15-2007 08:08 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check My Enemy, My Ally in the Jedi Prax and Sith Temple forums. You posted there 3/14/2005. Sounds about right.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-16-2007 04:19 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Checked it. Thanks Mara! Now... to figure out where things went from that thread! Or if I'm still stuck there!

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-17-2007 06:09 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK... After reading a bunch of stuff around whee I left off posting. I think I can safely say that I am on Sorben Tarnus's SSD being treated as a guest rather than a prisoner.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-19-2007 02:15 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone have any issues with that?

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.192.214
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-19-2007 03:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no issues whatsoever, and thank you for doing all the legwork (and Mara, too!)

But be aware that Sorben's flagship is the SOLE survivor of the blockade that Gray whammied; it is currently en route to Coruscant carrying the news of the blockade's destruction and Sorben's disappearance on K'eel Doba. I would post accordingly if I were you.

I know LOTS AND LOTS of time "realtime" has gone by, but Pod-time I think it safe to say that the flagship is now approaching Coruscant, getting ready to contact Swatzi and Actar, who were last seen on Ambria, I believe. They're heading to Imperial HQ...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-19-2007 04:13 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet. Then that is where I will resume. Maybe I'll spend some time on Coruscant.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.192.214
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 06-24-2007 07:59 AM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I need to find where THIS guy is. Because I'm almost sure he is on board the Shimmering Scimitar.

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 06-24-2007 08:07 AM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nar Shadda.... How the hell did I get there?!?

Oh well! I might just drop this guy. But he is just soo fun to RP. Silly... But fun.

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 06-24-2007 08:08 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not spamming... I just need to make a post to find my member#.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 06-24-2007 08:57 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From the looks of things.... I'm still with Capt. Obvious. But Dash's ship was destroyed by Jebbua Dahutt.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-24-2007 10:14 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm... I emailed Kevin. (Jebbua DaHutt) and asked if he would come back and resume posting with us. It would sure make things easier for me to reinsert those other characters, since they were last seen with him. And the Alexis Character is kind of intertwined with Dash, as she is carrying his child.

I hope he comes back!

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.248.92
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 07-17-2007 02:11 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Poof*

Wish granted.

Though I am pretty much lost. and i also need to start checking my e-mail on a daily basis. hehehe

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 70.243.176.23
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 07-17-2007 04:44 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last I saw you you were in the CSWU forum. I'm not sure the thread. But you were either on Tatooine or Sullust.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.196.203
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 07-17-2007 12:00 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think i am on Sullest with Alexis. but i think i have an idea of where to start.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-17-2007 04:15 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since so much time has passed since you were last here, why don't you just begin another thread. You were on Sullust; you can make a general introductory "re-entry" kind of post (something like, "Much had happened to (character) since the major brouhaha in Piringiisi..." (there was an attack, and Imperials came in to restore order. I can find the thread where that happened if you need it, but unless your character was actively involved during this time, he or she would probably have heard of some kind of big news through the grapevine, or something like that...)

Anyway, then you can do a quick fill-in (whatever you like: your character got a job, spent time picking pockets, went to school, whatever; just make an explanatory statement of some kind) and then go into your actual post. Remember, if you begin a thread, which is probably going to be the best way for you to re-enter role play, there will probably not be anyone else active in it. So maybe you can write yourself off of Sullust somehow, or else wait for someone else to return there.

Be creative!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 07-17-2007 06:31 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, i posted in the thred were Capt. O and Dink and it explains what i was doing. so anyways I'm back in. Now i'll probably do what you suggest for Alexis, but I'm still thinking of a great re-entry.

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 07-20-2007 05:51 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Graysith, where is that thread you were talking about? I want to read up on it before posting with Alexis.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-20-2007 08:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Dark Star, Black Sun," in the CSWU forums has the whole altercation-Impy-assist thing in it. Have fun reading, it's LOOONG.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05