my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Not here for a bit

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Not here for a bit
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 05-27-2007 07:19 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Err well I'll be gone from the 30th to the 3rd of June as I will be in Germany roadieing for the White Stripes at the Rock am Ring music festival (and also hopefully seeing some fantastic performances.0 Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll be back on the 3rd (very late) or more likely the 4th.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-27-2007 12:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, no worries! Just have fun, and take care traveling.

We'll look forward to your return around June 3rd; this small hiatus won't impact anyone's characters but mine (ShaRhylla), and she's been shelved a rather long time too. So if that thread sits around a bit longer, it not that we're not already used to it!

JUST COME BACK!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 05-27-2007 02:36 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You stealin' my girl foo? : P Have fun!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.150.135
Freedon Naad

Member # 321

posted 06-04-2007 07:05 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm back... and jetlagged. hey all.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-04-2007 10:10 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, welcome back! Glad you made it there and back again ok; was the concert good? Did you get a T-shirt? You ALWAYS get a T-shirt at a cool concert...!

Anyway, get over your jet-lag (it's NOT FUN, been there, done that); I'll try to get a reply up for you if not soon then later today...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-04-2007 10:49 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's wierd. I've never gotten jetlag, and I've been to several asian and european countries... hmmm

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.150.135
Freedon Naad

Member # 321

posted 06-06-2007 09:18 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
T-shirts abounded. aand Ryk, let me just let you know how lucky you are.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05