my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » me and the internet

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: me and the internet
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 02-05-2007 11:55 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright, so my family just let me know that they desperately need me home for a few weeks to babysit and what not...home does not have internet. So i will not be able to read/write for at least 2 weeks, though maybe a bit longer. Which is why I had jharu run off.

I appologize for any inconvienences.

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 24.182.10.147
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 02-12-2007 12:03 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heres an update. Wrote myself out of RP more or less for nothing, my need for being away was canceled for a week, then now another week. But i didnt and still dont want to come back for just a week. Also after i finaly DO do my 2 weeks of babysitting for my sister, im on a move out to texas from the sunny slopes of california. So i dont know wtf is up. But As soon as things get back together for me, i plan on being back.

Trying to get out on your own sure is more hassle then its worth somewhat wish i could just live with my parents forever, would make things so much simpler LOL

Anyway. Just wanted to keep ya'll updated. Im not intentionaly dissapearing, just trying to get established in the real world, and the real world is kicking my arse! :P

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 24.182.10.147

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05