my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Note of Absence

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Note of Absence
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-07-2006 12:04 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Note, I shall be gone to California for a relatives graduation starting tomorrow, wednesday, 6/7/06 (day after the day of the anti-christ), until saturday, 6/10/6.

That is all, thankyou.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.41
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-07-2006 12:19 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a safe trip and a good time, and we'll "see" you when you get back.

Go walk along the ocean for me if you get near to it...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-07-2006 12:23 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah...

"Day of the Anti-Christ..."

*snorts*

SEE? THE WORLD DIDN'T END. WE'RE ALL STILL HERE.

Bunk.

*Pfft*

Hey, speaking of, supposedly there is someone's blog somewhere that "proves incontrovertibly" that the Anti-Christ is alive and walking among us now.

Heh, people have been saying that forever!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 06-07-2006 05:34 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think she was the parent in one of my special ed classification meetings today...

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.194.18
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-10-2006 09:20 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, I'm back, and I honestly couldn't give a rip about the 6/6/06 thing. Seriously... I heard it called about 18 things at the airport: "Appocolypse day!" "The Day of the Beast" "Goth-Day" "Day of the Anti Christ" "Day of liberation" etc. It's rediculous, hehe. Ohwell, I'm back, now to go read the textbook that was written in my absence.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.41

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05