my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Apologies and Abscence

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Apologies and Abscence
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-23-2005 10:01 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys, I know I haven't posted in a while. I might be able to return in a couple months, as my parents have taken away my privelages until I get a 4.0 (they feel I'm underachieving with anything less) so I'll hopefully talk to you guys in a couple months. Hopefully Rykounagin can keep me up to date (sorry I haven't talked to you in a while either) but until then, Sa'kal will be kinda defunct. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Sa'kal (Michael)

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-24-2005 02:27 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The demons are at it already eh Sa'k? Ohwell, we'll get you back soon enough (I hope!). After all, my parents pulled his one on me a while back.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 02-25-2006 12:55 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay, I'm back finally. If I could get and update about whats gone on lately, and I'll try catching up by reading the threads...well anyway, great to be back!
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-25-2006 03:57 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad you're back! I think Sa'k is still in the brig aboard Tarnus's ship...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05