my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Smuggler With The Blues

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Smuggler With The Blues
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-21-2005 10:07 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone still around in that thread? Just wondering.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-21-2005 01:34 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, to my knowledge this thread is still active and people are posting in it. Remember that many of our members have "real lives" which may interfere in their posting days/times, and they might not be able to post as often as they would like.

Besides, it appears that your character is somewhat removed from the others in the thread, lurking up in her ship as she is...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.199
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 09-21-2005 01:55 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<<<<<<<<<<< no life.

haha, nah i have a life, its just preoocupied at the moment.... heh

Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.78.239
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-21-2005 02:49 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK I can fix that by editing my last post. Graysith I was wondering if it would be possible to email you a picture that you could edit to be my avatar?

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05