my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » "EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: "EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED"
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-17-2005 04:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Due to recent events, the thread Expecting the Unexpected in the "CWSU" forums is temporarily closed. Members remaining in this thread who wish to continue on in the spirit of true role playing please PM me.

Any further OOC's in the thread where one character suggests the actions other characters should take will not be tolerated. That is collaboration, not role play.

From now on, the only OOC's in any threads which are NOT posted by the administration should ONLY be of the type informing the reader what thread a character is coming in from, or what thread he is going to.

All other OOC-type comments should be posted in the RP HQ forums, for that is one of the reasons this forum was created.

Thank you.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-19-2005 03:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a reminder...

While you may move a character (in general, nothing overly out of character) you may not reply for him or initiate any conversation between him/her and your character or anyone else's.

In other words, no one in the "Expecting" thread should be answering for Major Konig.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-21-2005 01:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another reminder, people:

Remember, this is a ROLE PLAY site, NOT a collaborative storytelling one. I am seeing patterns here which lead me to believe there is indeed collaboration in progress; please stop and play honestly or all those involved will be summarily dismissed and the thread they are in will be closed.

You know who you are.

Thank you.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.199
Xenn

Member # 669

posted 09-21-2005 02:05 PM     Profile for Xenn   Author's Homepage   Email Xenn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, lol since the title of this thread is "Expecting the unexpected" im going to guess you think its one of us in that particular thread... we should just clairify this right here, right now. i can promise between Sarisa, Sellith, Kitiana (who is almost never on) and i, that there is no collaboration on my part. but we were all wondering what would happen to the major, and his ships, (sincehe was so abruptly ended) but that topic has yet to come up in the "Expecting" thread. just talking GS... no Collaborations. heh, feel free to speak (and i know you will) your mind on what you think has been collaborated on. any discrepencies and im more than willing to talk/ get this over with.
Posts: 127 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 71.105.78.239
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 09-21-2005 02:18 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Theres no collaboration on my part either, and since im 6000 klicks from the action (im not sure how far a klick is but 6000 of anything is alot.) that is the last thing im worried about, my ship is slow and small...i could do with a little hyperdrive about now.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 80.195.130.214
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-21-2005 02:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We shall see...

And Sellith, too bad about the predicament you have gotten into. You could be "with" the group now had you entered into the role play during the myriad opportunities you had to do so.

But that, apparently, was your choice in all this: to NOT answer, and see where it leads you.

Let the game continue.

[ 09-21-2005 02:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.199
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 09-21-2005 02:59 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was going to enter but then my 'social life' picked up and i can't remember if you told me if my character was still defunct and I didn't want to make you mad by posting with a defunct character so i posted a couple of times to wait and see if you said anything but I waited too long and now im far away. Just out of curiousity how long would it take for a small one man vessel without a hyper drive to travel back?

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-21-2005 09:30 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm... when did I tell you that your character is defunct? I posted in descriptions that Major Konig was defunct.

I think you got confused somehow.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 09-22-2005 03:43 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Remember, because I used a Darth Name and a Real Name for my character you thought the Real Name was a different character and was not being used and since you did not want any new powerful characters you made all the unused powerful characters defunct and told me to write the description again under the name Sellith. I'm sure its still there on my description.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-22-2005 03:58 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errr...your character was already in use at the time. All you were asked to do was rewrite the same description under Sellith instead of under whatever else.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-22-2005 05:49 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the clarification, Mara.

Yeah, all you had to do was rewrite the character under the same userid that you post him under.

ie: don't go writing for Soman Socar under the userid of Sellith. That is confusing.

And yes, since your character was already in play, you can still continue with him. I was refering to any new characters: no more power users. We have enough of those at the moment.

You should have contacted me way earlier about the confusion; I know you've been here quite a lot. Had you done so, your character wouldn't be "stuck" where he is.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05