my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Profile

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Profile
DarkLordBelur

Broken Back Button

Member # 670

posted 06-23-2005 09:44 PM     Profile for DarkLordBelur   Author's Homepage   Email DarkLordBelur     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I can't get on the website to post about my charecter so I'll just do it here.

Darth Belur is a half Zebrak(mother) half Sith(father).He makes his home on the planet of Khar Delba.He is a Dark Jedi and skilled in Sith magick.His appearence is Zebrak with the dark blood red skin of his Sith kin.He wears a black hooded robe.He is armed with a blue bladed lightsaber witch he made himself.He is a muscular man for his age(21).He leads one of the largest (if not the largest) real Dark Jedi Cults(mostly made up of Sith).He is offen called a vampire due to his system of almost worshiping the infamouse Lord of the Dark Jedi,Darth Nihilus,and is said to be his chosen son.He is a religously strict person (as the Sithism is his religon) and obsested with his Sith honor as he calls it.He was trained how to fight in Admiral Actar's Imperial school.

[ 06-23-2005 11:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DarkLordBelur ]

--------------------

Pain is only weakness leaving the body

Posts: 10 | From: The tombs of the Dark Jedi | Registered: Jun 2005  |  Logged: 141.149.217.168
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-04-2005 02:06 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings, Belur! Welcome!

Ok, I don't think it feasible for your character to be a Dark Jedi, as "back in the day, 4,000+ years ago" according to our timeline here it was the Dark Jedi themselves who wiped out the Sith.

If you want your character to STILL be a Dark Jedi, logic would place him as residing on another planet somewhere, not on one of the Sith worlds and he could not be half Sith. The Sith themselves were just returned to "now" and there wouldn't have been time enough for a Zebrak to marry a Sith and produce Belur! (Not to mention the rest of the galaxy doesn't know that the Sith are back yet!!)

If you want him to be half Sith, half Zebrak, then he can be (he was born 4,000+ years ago just ahead of when the Sith were overrun) and died with them at the hands of the Dark Jedi. Then when actions by Gray, Roan, etc. etc. brought back the civilization, he of course would be brought back as well.

Maybe he finds something left by the Dark Jedi and becomes curious about them, wanting to learn more. But he would have to leave Khar Delba and go off hunting for any remaining Dark Jedi to learn from them (this would be a FUTURE event).

Any more questions, just let me know.

~Graysith

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05