my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » We're off to see the wizard

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: We're off to see the wizard
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-24-2005 07:59 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz, he really is a wiz of a wiz if ever the wiz there was- Ok, need to control impulses. Anyway, I'm off to Vancouver and California until about the 12th. I'll try to get online as much as possible, but who knows! Well, I'm off to see that wizard!

Ciao
Rykounagin&Company

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-05-2005 10:20 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow -- I personally made it all the way to Laughlin, NV (down at the tip in the tri-state area) and stood on a ridge overlooking a basin and said, "HELLO, CALIFORNIA!!"

That's as close as I got! Man it was HOT, too; I know your weather will be much better.

Hope you are having as much fun as we did on our trip; it will be fun to compare notes and such.

((BTW, are you in for a "posting surprise" when you return.... ))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.202
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-06-2005 02:58 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, California is nice, Canada was also pleasant, we stayed in a large house in a town called "Sooke" (sue-kuh). Whale watching, Kyacking (sp?), ect. but now california (good ole cali) is enjoyable as well.

I did my best to catch up, I'm sure next time we all compare notes, I'll find an OOC saying "You didn't read correctly, you screwed up." But I guess I'll see wont I!

Well, yet again, ciao.
Ryk&comp.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.188.70.219
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2005 09:38 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THE KING OF THE FOREST HAS RETURNED. That is all. Oh, I'll be "busy" from the 15th to the 17th up in the mountains (b-day, harry potter party, ect.)

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-14-2005 03:02 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back, and beware of loose scree and bears and raging elk and all that....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.202
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-14-2005 03:03 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yes, the environment of a summer-time skiresort town, VERY WILD!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-14-2005 12:40 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok then, so scratch the loose scree....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05