my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » A Note of Announcement

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: A Note of Announcement
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 06-03-2005 10:32 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(This is Ryk Speaking for Blade)

The Blade of Chaos has suffered a bit of undisclosed family trouble, and hence may be away for an unknown amount of time. I appologise for him.

As for why I'm on his account, he was visiting my home and was attempting to post when unfortunantly the call came. So at this point I'll loggout and just hope it was a minor trouble and hope he can return soon.

~Thankyou

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 168.103.69.105
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 06-03-2005 11:22 AM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats not good, I hope everything turns out ok.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-03-2005 11:37 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed, I know I speak for us all when I say I hope that the "undisclosed problem" proves to not be as serious as Ryk's words would tend to lead us to believe, and that Blade will soon be back with us again.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.173.149.227

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05