my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » [Lost]

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: [Lost]
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 05-14-2005 10:07 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm lost. I've made a few attempts to jump into one of the story from being gone a while and it seems like there is no real chance. What can I do?

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.23.0.166
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-15-2005 12:12 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dunno, maybe you can join one of Nar Shaddaa threads (Scum and Villany, or the smuggler's moon), there could be interactivity if we run into eachother. I don't even know your character's alignment so this will be surprising...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 05-26-2005 10:31 PM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would jump into that, but it doesn't seem like anything moving on that cylinder well either. Im pretty much at big fault. Kind find a niche.

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 24.23.0.166
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-27-2005 05:26 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You could react to what is going on.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-27-2005 04:31 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes... and such a reaction can't occur unless you READ the thread you are trying to leap into... or at least rejoin, as the case might be. You might want to discover what has happened while your character has been "in stasis," so to speak, before just writing any old thing "just" to get back into role play.

I am lead to believe that you are doing otherwise just by the way you had your character walk into a meeting (that wasn't happening any longer) and seeing a character (who was no longer there) and then SPEAKING to that character, no less.

Please... read the threads.

Any more out-of-synch posts will simply be deleted, so keep alert.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 05-27-2005 10:02 PM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very true, but I did read before I posted. Maybe I was simply confused. However it doesn't seem like any plausible reaction from any of my characters will proceed in any true involvement with the centre of the storyline at this point.

However, I will be responding soon enough.

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 24.23.0.166

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05