my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Upgrades

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Upgrades
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 04-07-2005 09:29 AM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just to let people know, the header at the top of each page should now have a link to the descriptions forum, right up there next to the "switch id" link.

If anyone has ideas for other small improvements, post them here. I can't promise anything, but let's at least hear some ideas. Within reason, and as the schedule permits, we'll see what we can get done.

Thanks!

[ 04-07-2005 10:38 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by patternghost ]

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.248
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-07-2005 12:56 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Update the chatroom, and (stupid and difficult request) make the ability to set one's on avitars, since it would save time, bother, and effort on the behalf of the admins.

[ 04-07-2005 04:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 04-07-2005 04:34 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, a way for us to upload our own avatars would be most appreciated, or at least a greatly increased Avatar selection, like Kaminoans, or Ewoks, or other droids...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05