my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » To our Descriptions Forums

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: To our Descriptions Forums
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-24-2005 10:59 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok folks, go to our

Descriptions Forum

to post descriptions about your character, ship, personal weapon, your Aunt Fanny's famous apple jelly recipe...

Oops, well, maybe not the last, unless you plan on using it to combat against Hutt-slime.

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL NEW USERS NOT ALREADY HAVING DESCRIPTIONS WILL HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT ON OUR DESCRIPTIONS FORUMS.

People already having posted their descriptions as of March 24, 2005 are ok....

Remember, you have to make a character description in order to role play. It is suggested you post your character's description under the name of that character, and not your userid, but this is minor thing and no biggie if you don't.

Any questions, please PM me or Mara; Mara is moderator over Descriptions.

Thank you.

[ 03-24-2005 11:08 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.202

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05