my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » ATTENTION ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!!
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-17-2011 03:34 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There have been a couple new items listed in the descriptions boards: the Eternal Flame, and the Valley of the Dark Lords. Keiran has been edited.

Just FYI...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.112.75
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-16-2011 11:44 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FYI TO ALL PLAYERS:

A "nexus" kind of post has been written by the character Galen in Beyond the Curve of the Lens, today's date, in the "CSWU" forums.

Just sayin'...

; )

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 75.104.160.36
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-03-2012 03:30 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Head's up! Folks better be reading in Root Root Root for the Home Team, in "Empire/New Republic" forums. There are two major addendums:

Admiral Swatzi is dead. He is out of play.

Admiral Actar is "dead" -- non-playable other than in the Darker Realms.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.182.80.185

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05