my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » In A Haze

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: In A Haze
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-10-2005 10:17 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rykounagin is taking a "break" from the galaxy, to do a bit of "thinking" in his own little world. He should show up sometime later in the future, so all of you have fun without him until then! (No, I'm still staying, he's just leaving for a while)

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-11-2005 11:35 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, as usual, I'm to impatient (1 day) and Ryk's not taking an extended break. As soon as a reasonable amount of time comes for him to ahve reached the cities, I'll post for him. Typical me.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05