my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Out of Service

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Out of Service
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 01-08-2005 12:20 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Until further notice, I am going to be unable to post for my character Sa'kal'ishaalas. My mom has gotten mad at me and taken my internet connection away, and says I will not be getting it back in a while. Until I do get it back, I am giving Rykounagin permission to post for Sa'kal. I hope to be pop in every once in awhile. Thank you...
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 198.81.26.72
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 02-06-2005 01:50 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay, I'm finally back. I got my internet back, so you don't need to post for me anymore Rykounagin...even though you only posted once.

Also, is it me, or have things REALLY seemed to have slowed down here. Almost nothing has happened since I left...

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-06-2005 07:50 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME BACK!!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-06-2005 09:23 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, welcome back man. You know, you really should tell me if you want me to post MORE! But anyway, I hope Sorben and Aelvedaar and everyone else and your thread can get moving, so you can all have a romping good time!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05