my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Momentary Halt to Time

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Momentary Halt to Time
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-01-2005 05:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, sorry role players, but weirdness has transpired in the "Natural Order" thread in the Jedi/Sith forums. Said weirdness has ended in time being brought to a halt in the universe, with the sole exception of the planet Kori'sian.

A resolution is being played toward. When it is reached, time shall continue on as if nothing had happened.

But until then role playing in other threads really should stop...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.196
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-09-2005 11:33 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, resolution has occurred.

Finally!

Time goes on as if nothing has happened. Write on, role players, write on!

(And sorry this took longer than I thought it would...!)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 01-10-2005 03:00 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*happy dance of dark dispair*

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 209.120.161.36

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05