my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Where is Everyone?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Where is Everyone?
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-07-2004 09:21 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothing is happening on the boards right now...I can't have Gava move forward until whoever plays Aelvedaar decides to show back up and post. Nothing has happened, except for the return of Terrin Danner...not that it matters much...jk. And has anyone else realized that Aeylmaar got left in the dust, along with Dash (sorry about that by the way)?
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 12-08-2004 05:13 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Relax, it's not unusual to have short periods of downtime. I'm sure posting will pick up once people have more time. As to the first thing, Aelvedaar, Aelymaar, Sorben Tarnus, Graysith, and probably a few others, are all played by Graysith.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.174.6.216
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-08-2004 07:10 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think alot of us are trying to beat the holiday rush and get everything set for Christmas day.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 12-08-2004 05:03 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And being sick.

But yeah, major holiday rush stuff. Expect much happenings in the world of the Sith when things settle down in real life.

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.28
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-08-2004 05:56 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sa'kal, I'm almost as impatient as you, but be thankful and gleeful, for it tis the holiday season! Spend some time with your family (reguardless of how much you dispise your siblings)

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-08-2004 07:17 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may be forced to spend way to much time with my family anyway, but I will enjoy the time I have with my families (we're going to have over 20 people over for Christmas). My parents won't let me fundraise so I can go to Europe. I have to go to Hawaii once again...not that that is too bad either...

And much will be happening once everyone decides to come back...

[ 12-08-2004 07:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sa'kal'ishaalas ]

Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-09-2004 12:14 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know this isn't the right topic, but I was wondering if anyone has a website that I can go to so I can see what a tuk'ata looks like. I tried to find one and couldn't. Thanks a bunch...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-09-2004 07:23 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm, I don't know if you'll find a website with a tuk'ata on it, that may be a creation of someone who has roleplayed here. Check out the character description for Mwon'Bo'o, he's a tuk'ata. But the long and the short of it...and the long of it is most appropriate...is that they are massive beasts with 10 foot claws and fangs. They have pupil-less eyes, and are semi-sentient. And did I mention they have really big claws and fangs? Oh yeah, they have really big claws and fangs...and the weight of just one pouncing on a person would literally kill them...trust me, Terrin has had far too personal an experience with that. But yeah, check out M'won'bo'o's description, I think his is the most detailed. Hmmm, I wonder where A'liya is...

...and btw, Gray made a "Roleplay questions" thread recently. This question would have fit well there.

[ 12-09-2004 07:24 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 12-10-2004 09:04 PM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, its been pretty quiet round here. But like Ryk said, tis the holidays! Most of us are busy with other things, family and merrymaking and the like!

I do look forward to the predicted "much happenings" soon enough. Should be fun...

Oh, and (sorry if this is off-topic) Sa'kal, I found a picture of a tuk'ata, or something like it. Here:

home.arcor.de/ herunnerte/tukata.html

There ya go. Merry Christmas.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.100.218
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-11-2004 02:27 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a bunch, except for the fact that it isn't working. Oh well...
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 12-12-2004 07:31 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I come around to post for my character whenever I have the time.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05