my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Hellboy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Hellboy
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 10-21-2004 09:55 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone see the likeness between hellboy and the sith, especially cult master raelgosh?

[ 10-21-2004 09:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sa'kal'ishaalas ]

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-21-2004 11:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Except the Sith have all kinds of horns and fangs to go with the claws -- by "all kinds" I mean, you picture a kind of horn (multiple ones, too) and somewhere there is a Sith like that.

But yeah, the red skin does make 'em comparable to Hellboy... or just devils in general, hehe.

Remember, their eyes are brilliant in color, too, and just about ANY color other than what we'd think of as "normal." So there is red, amber, brilliant yellow, emerald green, bright violet, turquoise, royal blue... you name it. Just anything other than "normal" brown or "regular" blue or green or hazel.

That makes them a little different from Hellboy.

Oh yeah... they LIKE their horns, and don't saw 'em off!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 10-21-2004 11:30 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I mostly saw the resembalance when an ad popped up for the three dvd set and they made Hellboys eyes yellow, and I though, "That looks like a sith!"

And I'm pretty sure that the sith don't have a huge gun or stone fist.

[ 10-21-2004 11:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sa'kal'ishaalas ]

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178
Cult Master Raelgosh

Member # 542

posted 10-22-2004 02:17 AM     Profile for Cult Master Raelgosh   Author's Homepage   Email Cult Master Raelgosh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, I always thought of the main body of sith to be a wingless form of Diablo (like the game version). Then slightly different, pending.

--------------------

I have been thrown across the planes of time, but that does not change that no one will ever stand in my way.

Posts: 62 | From: Past, Present, Future | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 63.231.89.224
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-22-2004 02:18 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, you're right... but they do have huge swords, and SOME have stone hearts....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.171.87
Cult Master Raelgosh

Member # 542

posted 10-22-2004 03:15 AM     Profile for Cult Master Raelgosh   Author's Homepage   Email Cult Master Raelgosh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, raelgosh has the sword thing down.

--------------------

I have been thrown across the planes of time, but that does not change that no one will ever stand in my way.

Posts: 62 | From: Past, Present, Future | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 63.231.89.224

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05