my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Absence... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Absence...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-28-2004 03:01 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanted to let RPers know that I won't be on the Pod much until either late Monday or early Tuesday. I am going out of town for Memorial Day weekend. I will have a laptop and occasional internet access, but I don't know if I'll have the opportunity to get here much or not.

See you later, and everyone have a safe holiday!

~Graysith

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.13
Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 05-31-2004 12:20 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're not the only one absent, almost everyone's been gone over the weekend, after all, it is a holiday!

--------------------

"Don't move for a second, I've got a perfect shot at your head."

Posts: 44 | From: Unknown | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.208.152
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-04-2004 03:51 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I happen to be scarce this weekend, it is because my computer is being rebuilt. I don't think it should take too long, but I'm not sure, so hang tight. I'll be with you all ASAP.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 06-07-2004 02:56 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, rah. My computer is pretty much built, but now my hard drive is dying so it will have to be replaced. I will be without my computer for another couple of days, so I'll only be on when I can manage to get on my dad's PC. I'll do what I can in regards to posting and so on, though it doesn't look as though I've been missed or anyone else much has been around lately.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 06-08-2004 02:46 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If all goes well I should be up and running by tomorrow night I think, so long as all goes well. Sorry for not being able to post much lately, but I'll be back in the swing soon.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-08-2004 05:24 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY I hope people get going again! The game is stagnating!!!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.253.7
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 06-11-2004 05:04 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm baaaa-aaaaack

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 63.224.187.77
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-11-2004 12:28 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! Most of my computer stuff has been reinstalled and files transferred now, so I'll be in action this weekend (aside from a family pool party on Saturday, rah). Sorry this has all taken so very long, I sure would have thought it wouldn't have.

And glad you're back, PG. May the games now continue...

And oops, I forgot to change IDs...

[ 06-11-2004 12:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 06-11-2004 09:40 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, you can switch id's while typing. If you forget to change while doing so, you just loggout, loggin correctly, and hit the back button until you get there. At least it works for me, but as a senior, you probably already know...

[ 06-12-2004 10:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.209.44
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 07-09-2004 01:21 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, not that I've been able to post much lately anyway, but I will be taking the family on a trip for the next two weeks and will probably have little to no access to the pod. I'll try, though, because I'll be needing to access the internet for email every so often (so I can get paid when I come back).

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.24
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 07-09-2004 11:00 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who are you? lolz

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-10-2004 07:27 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phalomir is a Dark Lord of the Sith... he's a Dark Lord of Armorers... and maybe Warriors, but don't tell Roan, and then again I think there's some Sorcerer clan lordship mixed up in there someplace, hehe. Read in the Sith forums; he's been here about a year now!

And speaking of vacations, this must be the hot time to go places. I'm going to be gone for awhile too, and I MIGHT be able to get to a computer here and there. If so, I'll be sure to post.

So people, don't get impatient, please! Phal, enjoy your trip, wherever you go! Dashawn, in our absence you can read up and discover for yourself exactly who Phalomir is, hehe....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.198
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 07-10-2004 10:02 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm, guess I'll take a leave too.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-11-2004 02:47 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But, but, patience, and lack of continuous posting!!!!

I can't take this!

I need to sit down.....

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.2.36
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-12-2004 11:44 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's kinda hard for anyone to post continually even without summer vacation with school and all. And I know, I owe some posts. I will be getting to those tonight, probably...this weekend was just too busy.

Anyway, hope you all have great vacations and that you returned refreshed and ready to go if not occasionally while you are away!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-13-2004 05:15 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Mara, I'm surprised to hear you say that! You, of all people, who was always the one constant poster no matter the circumstances!!

And Dashawn, unless you are posting against Phalomir's characters or mine, no reason you can't keep up. There are still others here who want to keep going!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.147.78.131
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-14-2004 01:30 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I try to be fairly constant. Still, things come up from time to time.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-16-2004 12:50 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True. Well, sadly, I'm going on vacation until the 17th of August. However, I should be able to get on frequently enough.

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-16-2004 11:02 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, the nerve of everyone going on vacation! I need a vacation too! Could one of you take me with you, puuuuuulease???

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-16-2004 05:03 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only if you want to go to my boring aunts wedding and don't mind driving across nevada and utah deserts for two days. I'd personally rather not go, because it means I'll barely get a chance to read and post. But I'll try as much as possible. (which means I'd go as far as to "comandeer" a friend or relatives computer).

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-27-2004 08:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, NOTHING "boring" about deserts. I LOVE deserts. I just got back from touring around Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico on a speeeeedy camping trip centered around the Grand Canyon. It was awesome, and the temperatures were GREAT. It's been cold and rainy in Iowa all summer, blecch.

I even liked it in spite of the monsoon at the Grand Canyon, the blast oven in southern AZ, and the dust storm in New Mexico!

It was great... but I'm glad to be back at the Pod now.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.198
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 08-02-2004 07:33 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wierd, when I went6 through nevada and utah it rained the whole time, but i'm in california now!

--------------------

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 66.122.73.229
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-11-2004 08:20 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Loban, I saw your userid... are you back with us??? Hope so....

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-12-2004 05:39 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sneaky.. sneaky..

I didn't like my post, I have a new one in Character Descriptions however.

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 199.174.54.43
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 08-12-2004 12:27 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, the new one sounds good to me. Why don't you post it in "All the King's Horses" in the Empire and New Republic forum so I can have a character or two of mine reply? After all, I'm getting the itch to post...

...too bad I have to go to work and then have a class from 6:30 to 8:30. I'll try to post tonight, however. A Shawn post is long overdo anyway...and if you post I can reply with the crew at the very least, probably Shawn too.

Anyway, to make this long reply short, post it! And by the way, welcome back.

And PS, I guess since you've managed to put up a post Gray the Pod must be working better for you now. Or at least, I sure hope so...

[ 08-12-2004 12:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05