my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » ANNOUNCEMENT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-07-2004 11:34 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alas, my hard drive went kerblooey on my computer. I do have access to another, just not at home, so my Pod time and IM time will be limited until my new computer arrives.

This is just so you all don't think I'm ignoring you or the role play or anything; I'll post as much as I can when I can.

Sorry about all this, folks!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.173.90
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-10-2004 04:11 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, just so everyone knows, I plan on writing a bit tonight. My lab should be short enough that I will have time afterward to use a friend's computer.

MY NEW COMPUTER IS ORDERED, AND SHOULD GET TO ME WITHIN TWO WEEKS!!! YAY!!! So hopefully things will be back on schedule -- at least on my end! -- after that.

Sorry about all this, guys; oh and Dash? You won't stay trapped where you are for long...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.230.63.72
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-10-2004 05:50 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was hoping for a little help from the "Ancient Sith". I figured that it was best that I be solo for a while, at least until events start running in the same time frame again.

I think I'm about 7 or 8 months out of the loop!

Can't wait till you new comp arrives!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.157.150

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05