my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » NEW CHARACTERS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: NEW CHARACTERS
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-26-2004 05:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Until we have regained the link to our character descriptions, please put all descriptions to new characters here. You can later copy and paste them into the correct forums.

Thank you.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.173.53
Axis

Member # 526

posted 02-26-2004 05:32 PM     Profile for Axis   Author's Homepage   Email Axis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, here is the short (for now) description of this new guy:

The Axis, a timeless force drawn forth by the ancient Sith to give life to the Finger of R’lous, is now awake. It waited for countless years for the right person, granting its power to many and consuming them without mercy. It lives within the Finger, allowing its power to flow into the bearer, and it feeds upon that person’s life energies. It knows that someday it will encounter a host strong enough for it to form a strong symbiotic relationship, and it hopes it has now found it in Graysith, for it knows its purpose and is eager to fulfill it.

[ 02-26-2004 05:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Axis ]

Posts: 60 | From: The seat of power | Registered: Feb 2004  |  Logged: 65.101.173.53
Alexis Dahutt

Member # 527

posted 03-16-2004 08:59 PM     Profile for Alexis Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok this is the same character as Alexis i just changed the name, so please refter to Alexis in the description forums, whenever its running again.
Posts: 25 | From: | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 66.141.71.235
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-16-2004 09:35 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Descriptions forums are up and running. Get to them from the link in "Descriptions" thread in this forum.

Axis, you need to copy and paste; Alexis, you need to put yours there as well.

When that has been done, I'll delete this thread.

But YAY!!! IT'S BACK!!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.105

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05