my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » M1J's Computer Curse

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: M1J's Computer Curse
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-07-2003 03:03 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I don't know if anyone has been around to check the boards lately, but FYI I am having some computer difficulties. This is the second time in a little over a week that my windows operating system has crashed; currently I am using my father's computer. Thus, if I seem to be a bit AWOL it is because my computer is still down. Hopefully it will be fixable when my dad gets around to taking a look at it *crosses fingers*. Just thought I'd let you guys know that in case peeps start posting and I'm nowhere to be found...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.81.197.43
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-07-2003 03:50 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuk! I hope it's not anything that cannot be fixed, and fixed both easily and soon! I also hope you'll be able to keep posting!

I'll keep my fingers crossed, too!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.174.177
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-10-2003 07:20 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, my computer is officially dead. We now believe, however, that that the power supply is shot rather than the motherboard, which means I should be up and running again soon since my dad has some extra power supplies.

Here's hoping that this is the only problem...

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.81.197.43
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-11-2003 07:28 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, up and running...I think. Although no one seems to be here this week...

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05