my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » just curious

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: just curious
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-24-2003 06:40 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read a bit of whats happened, but i havnt stumbled upon whats actauly happened to my characters... Anyone mind filling me in? ive grown kinda fond of them and would like to know if they are still alive.... You know how it is....

---Entaris...

PS: I like ellipses....

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 65.237.226.79
Za'in Almar

Member # 490

posted 10-24-2003 11:25 PM     Profile for Za'in Almar   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Almar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is Lumbia and I would guess that they are alive. I'm pretty sure Graysith wouldn't kill them off, nor would Mara. So I would assume and place it in the level of 95% that they are all still alive and well.

To further the question, if it wasn't already wasn't asking fo rit, where are they?

--------------------

"I'm the finest, you know that."-Za'in.

Posts: 62 | From: ://Error 101... | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2003 02:46 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings once more!

In reply: the characters Recinis and Jharu are alive. Recinis "disappeared" with his son just around the time that Dark Lord Roan was killed.

Kreesha, however, has been killed as well. Ah well, que sera, sera.

And as for the Sword... well, we assume it went off with Jharu and his daddy.

But other than Kreesha, none of the characters died.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.253.2
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-25-2003 07:00 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, not sure when ill join in again, but for when i do, i would like to ask if i can have a little time writing with myself to restablish my characters. I know its not good to be in your own world and story tell to hell with yourself, but i think under the circomstances my characters will be totaly unable to integrate unless i have them be off in there own world for a little bit to establish themselves and what they've been doing... Promise it wont be more then a few posts, but ya... Please?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 65.237.225.117
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2003 11:07 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is fine.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.102
Za'in Almar

Member # 490

posted 10-26-2003 01:58 AM     Profile for Za'in Almar   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Almar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a question though. Where the heck and what the heck is going up with my character? Za'in has been flying the heavens of Khar Delba for a while and no one has noticed him yet so that he can jump into the rping.

I don't/didn't want to be too aggresive and force my way in, so I just waited..

[ 10-26-2003 01:58 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Almar ]

--------------------

Posts: 62 | From: ://Error 101... | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-26-2003 04:12 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm... I thought you were with Jasyn and the others; following along with them, I mean. But according to your posts, you must be somewhere else: you wrote you didn't see any Imperial ships, and these guys have been dogging Jasyn and his ship.

So I don't know where you are flying, but apparently it's not where the other characters are!!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.253.2
Za'in Almar

Member # 490

posted 10-27-2003 11:23 PM     Profile for Za'in Almar   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Almar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh...yah I'm not. I didn't even come down with them and I couldn't manage to find their location either. They also started to move so it made it harder for it to realistically pass by them...

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05