my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » My Sudden Absence

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: My Sudden Absence
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 09-26-2003 12:11 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huge apologies for everyone. As some of you might know, the East Coast was just hit by Hurricane Isabel, and I just happen to be in its unfortunate path. The result: no power in my house for a WHOLE WEEK. In fact, it just came on right now, late at night, so I figured I post this before I went to sleep.

I wanted to send a warning too but the damn storm cut off my cable modem before I could do that. So I had no choice but to sit tight...

Well I'm back now...let's see if I can catch up...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.84.8.98
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-26-2003 01:06 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, SO GLAD to hear Izzy didn't wash you out to sea or anything. That was one HUMONGOUS storm!!!

I'm sorry you were without power for so long; I can relate, but on a lesser scale: 18 hours without power after an ice storm here, which doesn't come close to a hurricane, but that was a LOOOONG 18 hours! I can't imagine going an entire week without power -- LET ALONE WITHOUT THE INTERNET!!!

Anyway, welcome back, glad you're safe and sound and all that, have fun catching up, we've been refering to Romanus as we view his character as being; hopefully we're viewing him in the right aspect. (We've just moved him around; didn't make him respond or anything....)

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 09-29-2003 09:18 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey don't worry about it man. I've been gone a while too and just finally got back to here today.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05