my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Semi-Triumphant Return

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Semi-Triumphant Return
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 09-08-2003 03:36 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know how much there is to say about this. The title basically speaks for itself, but just to reiterate, I have come back to the pod after an extended hiatus and I hope to resume roleplaying as soon as I have reaquainted myself with the storyline. Let me also say that I am happy to see so many new faces and look foward to aquainting myself with all of you as well as reaquainting myself with some older members (in the event that you dont remember me ) Moreover let me just say that I hope this thread is in the right place and I appologise if it is not.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.121.107
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-08-2003 03:39 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY!!!

Happy to see you are back! Now the story will certainly get... "interesting," to say the least.

I PROMISE to update the storyline either tonight or tomorrow; for the sake of brevity I will NOT put the thread titles in the update, as one can be directed within the threads themselves.

You will find things have accelerated... the main surprise is that the Sith are back, and Lord Roan is dead.

Er... at least we think he is....

GLAD YOU'VE RETURNED HOME TO US!!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-08-2003 09:55 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lord Roan died?! WHAT?!?!?

NOOOOOO

**Cries**

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Freedon Naad

Member # 321

posted 04-24-2004 08:49 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello all, its been a while but I'm back again. This time, however, I intend to stay back for quite some time. I know I can honestly expect anyone to remember me, but I still figured I'd make another post in my previous return thread. I have to say, this place really has grown since I last left. Anyway I look foward to getting back in the swing of things.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.65.16.84
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-25-2004 11:36 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLO AGAIN FREEDON!!!

I am glad to have you back -- as you can see I didn't update the synopsis yet, hehe. *sighs* My bad.

I'm about finished with my work for the summer, and then I am going to be way busy from this Wednesday through next Monday -- but then I'll do a FAST update to let you and other readers know what's happening.

Hmmm... I wonder where YOUR character is hanging out? Hehe... we'll just have to find him. Running across K'eel Doba, I believe.

And yeah, Roan died, but now he's a nasty canasta shade in the Darker Realms.

Anyway, glad you're back -- AGAIN!! -- and hope you stay with us longer (aka: forever) this time!!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.198
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 04-25-2004 07:24 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm OBVIOUSLY missing something here... Who is this person? Did you go by a different name before?

Like LOBAN perhaps?

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.170.24
Freedon Naad

Member # 321

posted 04-25-2004 07:26 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I suppose he's probably hiding under a rock somewhere on the planet.

Edit: no I was never known as anything else. Except by my other character names and I am certainly not Loban (though he did join only a short while after me).

[ 04-26-2004 05:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Freedon Naad ]

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.65.16.84
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 04-26-2004 08:06 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, well, look who the cat dragged in. And btw, if I have seemed a little scarce, I am having internet problems. We have a new router and it is giving me major problems. So, anyways, that's my story...

...and welcome back Freedon!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.157.222.129
Freedon Naad

Member # 321

posted 11-12-2004 03:15 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
third time is a charm.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.174.5.29
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-12-2004 04:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm HOLDING you to that vow!

Welcome back... AGAIN! Nice RP intro post; if you have any questions as to what has been going on, be sure to scout out the story synopsis -- which, per usual, is in deed of updating, story of my life -- and PM me or Mara for any other questions/explanations.

Great to have you back writing again!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Onidorei

Host of Souls

Member # 606

posted 08-07-2005 10:07 PM     Profile for Onidorei   Author's Homepage   Email Onidorei     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
STAY BACK DAMNIT!

--------------------

"Gods are make believe friends for Adults. The only true god is that of science."

Posts: 102 | From: The Prison of our Minds | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05