my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Where is everyone?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Where is everyone?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-01-2003 10:32 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As the title says, where is everyone? I haven't seen many people around. Graysith earlier today, but other than that...nothing.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 09-01-2003 11:59 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, we all have our very own set times at which we log on. I did not see you when I logged on.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.78.252.56
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-02-2003 06:27 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some people are starting school/college, so that explains some of the absence. Aside from that both Gray and PGhst have been involved in some big Conventions which have taken up alot of their time.

And me, I'm here and have posted. As Xam said, some people simply have different times at which they log in.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.17.246.116
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-02-2003 12:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I am officially back. No more conventions until the beginning of October. Then it's back to back conventions the first two weekends.

My labs start tonight; I'll post something when I return, but it will probably be around or after 9 CDT. Things will soon be back to a more normal routine, once I get the labs rolling smoothly along.

GREAT TO BE BACK!!! I hope everyone gets going again!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 09-02-2003 07:57 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, school's been taking more of my time than I thought it would...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.48.135.155
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-02-2003 11:03 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your tellin' me...

School takes alot of time out of my day. If it was still summer time I'd be asleep all the way until 12:00 pm.

Now I'm waking up at 6:00 pm...

It's crazy, I think they're running a slave convention under the ground at that school and everyone around the world...

Heh, anyways--It's cool, but it's school, so it takes your time and you could do alot of stuff if it wasn't for school. But ya gotta learn and nowhere better to learn other than life itself than school.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 09-04-2003 06:20 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm back again. Hopefully to stay for good again. I already jumped back into the RP, but I gotta read a SH_T load of posts, a'fore I can really get into the swing of things.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-04-2003 06:22 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!!!!! We've missed ya Dash. Looks like everyone's schedules are calming down a bit so we can get some things moving...

YAY. *does happy dance, hopes this doesn't scare anyone away*

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.17.246.116
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-04-2003 11:15 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right!!! Glad to see Dash is back; as for all the peeps in school, well... there are always the weekends, heh. Hopefully, as I said, people will get into a nice steady routine, and will be able to fit posting of all sorts into that routine. I know I'm working on it!! But I'm hoping people will really start congregating here on the weekends again.

Anyhoo, hey Dash! I just got back from your neck of the woods... sort of. I was in Toronto for four days; it was great!!!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 09-06-2003 02:04 PM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, everyone. Just to let you know, I may not be around much for the next week or so. I hope we get going on the RPG again soon.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.161.152.183
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-06-2003 07:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY -- Blade is back! Still waiting on Romanus, though....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 09-06-2003 08:42 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been busy with school so i haven't really had time to post either, but i promise i try to post on the weekends or whenever i have free time.

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 205.179.141.235

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05