my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » left, high and dry...........

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: left, high and dry...........
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 08-07-2003 10:11 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What happened to Cartar Grisum. He left so abruptly that one of my characters, Stella relak, is stuck with him in a thread "Under the Orbs".

If he does not come back by next week I have to think of a way to move my character on.

Anyone else had this experience before?

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.78.252.53
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2003 12:56 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Many times. I think you first should address Graysith, like she always tells me to do. Then go about doing it after the certian time she gives you.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2003 01:09 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OB1 -- you can write your character out of the thread (in a realistic manner). One cannot expect you to wait forever for a character/writer who has ceased writing.

A reasonable wait would be a week, maybe a little longer. But if it approaches a month or more, one can assume that the character is no longer in use.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 08-08-2003 06:55 AM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok thanks. Can "Under the Orbs" be unlocked just for a day or 2 for me to get my character out of there?
Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2003 10:44 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just put your character in another thread, or begin a new one, whichever you like. You can do a "thinking back on how you got where you now are" kind of thing.

I didn't see anyone other than O-B-1, Xam, Lumbia, Shawn and Paul (and I think Lanlif, too) in the "Orbs" thread, so that thread remains closed.

[ 08-08-2003 10:49 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05