my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Sorry......please give me another chance

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sorry......please give me another chance
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 07-08-2003 12:40 AM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ok Ok, I'll come clean. SORRY EVERYBODY. I'm really sorry I tried to fool you guys. Please don't ban me.

Stella is my character. She is my third character. Also partially meant as a joke on Xam. Sorry Xam that you thought Stella was a hot girl at school. You were always hoping that more Singaporeans would join the POD that I could not help pulling this joke.

The reason being is that I did not want people here to think of stella as O-B-1's character. I wanted them to think of Stella as Stella, not O-B-1.

I'will not do this again. Please don't ban me from this site. Please admins and mods, give me another chance.....

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 192.169.41.37
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-08-2003 12:56 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Nice apology... considering the PM was sent to Xam.

Want to finish in the "come clean" department?

You may, of course, do so in another thread.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-08-2003 01:17 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
All right, things are cool.

Have fun posting guys... I'm not opening up the Tatooine thread since Lumbia began a new one.

O-B-1, you don't have to get rid of any characters.

Keep it straight, guys!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 07-08-2003 01:23 AM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ok thanks guys. You can stop sending me threat mail now Xam.
Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 192.169.41.37

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05