my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » See Ya....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: See Ya....
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-24-2003 06:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I'm leaving tomorrow bright and early (ugh -- TOO early!!) and won't be back until LATE Sunday. I will have internet access, but I don't know if I'll have the time.

Any posts made in my absence which are ridiculous, supercharacter, yadda yadda yadda... will be deleted on my return. Whoever is posting against my characters might wish to wait until I get back.

See ya!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-25-2003 01:14 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have fun in CANADA!!!

I'd be more specific on where you were off too, but I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't.

Have a great time. And remember to pack a winter jacket and some snowshoes!

Or you may want to pack some shorts and a tanktop. It's up to you!

Take lots of pictures and post them on the POD for us!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-26-2003 06:35 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok guys, I'm headed out for the weekend myself. I should be here tonight (June 26) to post, but as of Friday I will be headed to Sea World. I will return sometime on Sunday; this may mean I'll be available to post Sunday night, and if not I certainly will be back in action on Monday.

See you guys who are around tonight, and if not, see ya on Monday!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.19.227.41
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-26-2003 11:19 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well then... Bye gray! my marra!

Hmm...sea world?

hey, i have a sea world... Its spectacular! such a cool place...

Ok, im done talking... Ya, HOPEFULY ill be gone friday too...*crosses fingers* i have a good possibility of not being here, and its such a wonderful idea! hope it comes true!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.248
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-27-2003 03:26 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good God!!! Is everyone but me going away this weekend???

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-27-2003 01:01 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, so far im not gone, unfortunatly

my GF has 12 hours of homework this weekend so odds are i wont be seeing her... *sigh's and scratches another line on a wall* 3.5 weeks of not seeing her... oh how the day's go bye.... *twitches*

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.64
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-28-2003 03:09 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need to just walk over to where she lives, (I know it's a log way), and visit her. Or you can continue to NOT see her and become more depressed, so you will have more motivation for RECINIS. Either way, you need to do something!

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-28-2003 07:19 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
one) i got to see her yesterday, she poped by for a suprise visit *happy*

two) recinis does not feed off my depression, use the part of me that has no emotion whatsoever to write recinis...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.6
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-29-2003 03:49 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!!! You got to see your GF!!!

That was nice of her to pop in like that!

And about Recinis... I thought you once told me that you need to be depressed to write for him??? Am I going crazy or did you really say that?

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-29-2003 09:03 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm...sure i wasnt talking about entaris? cause deppression sure helps when i writ for entaris...

hmm... Maybe i did, but thats not my standard i dont think... *shrug*

it varries i suppose

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.125
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-29-2003 10:19 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh well... The main thing is you got to see your GF!

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-29-2003 09:28 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm back. Still a little pooped and worried about my kitty who is sick, so bear with me while I regroup and get back in the game...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.19.227.41
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-30-2003 12:26 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU'RE pooped???

I FINALLY got in, unloaded, and now have a chance to sit down a little before I go crash....

Canada???? Er-- close... I was in Seattle and the area around there. Hit up Pike's Place (twice-- REALLY NEAT & FUN & GREAT FOOD!!!) and the waterfront and the Space Needle and the ferry to Bremerton and around Puget Sound and then allllll around the Peninsula and to Hoh Rain Forest, Ruby Beach and Beach 4, and the Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helen's....

Heh. GREAT TRIP. GREAT TIME. Certain someone made it so, too.

But, Canada? Hmmm... I was 158 miles south of Vancouver; does that count?

I LOVE THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. *Falls totally in love with Seattle....*

Good to be back here to the Pod, though.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-30-2003 02:35 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going to try and do more, but from what I see, not much to do. So I'm going to continue to play the best game in the world on PC instead of the greatest Site based RPG ever....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-30-2003 04:49 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought you said you were coming to CANADA for the big Costume thing?!? When is that?

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-30-2003 09:26 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's TORCON, Labor Day weekend, end of August, the World Sci-Fi convention.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-30-2003 10:28 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh? My bad!

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05