my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Sorry For Deleting

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sorry For Deleting
Lanlif Berayen

Member # 454

posted 06-17-2003 12:57 AM     Profile for Lanlif Berayen   Author's Homepage   Email Lanlif Berayen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I deleted my post in "The Stars..." because it wasn't something I wanted to do. It was a movement thread thing and I'd like to keep my character where he is until I see a good place for him to go.

Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything bad, just had to do it.

--------------------

"I hate how life changes all the time.." -Lanlif

Posts: 42 | From: In space... | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-17-2003 07:30 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Lanlif," we have rules here for a purpose, and you persist in breaking them. The "no deleting" one is here for several reasons, one of them being that it helps the writer think more about his post before he puts it down.

Not to mention the fact that some people prefer to write replies in Word or some such, and then copy and paste it -- a reply may have been written by someone, all ready to go, and now it would have been wasted because the post it was meant to answer no longer exists.

You seem to have a habit of breaking this particular rule, as you have deleted posts several time previous to this. NO MORE. Once a post is written, it stays, unless it is deleted by the administration. QUIT THIS NOW.

This is your last warning, I'm afraid.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Lanlif Berayen

Member # 454

posted 06-17-2003 11:56 AM     Profile for Lanlif Berayen   Author's Homepage   Email Lanlif Berayen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I said sorry. I didn't mean to break the rule, but I know I wouldn't have went out with my desicion so it would have been a fruitless post.

--------------------

"I hate how life changes all the time.." -Lanlif

Posts: 42 | From: In space... | Registered: Apr 2003  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05