my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Xam and his cousin

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Xam and his cousin
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-10-2003 01:51 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What ever happened to him and his cousin. I'm asking mainly because I have a character that is involved with him at the moment and it is going at an kinda slow pace.

Do you know where these two are?

Also, that one girl who role played a egineer on the Hornett. What ever happened to her?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-10-2003 02:06 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do not know where these members are at the moment. Perhaps they went on vacation. Hopefully they will return.

If anyone has an idea, please post here.

I believe we can give them a week or so, then you'll have to write yourself out of the situation with their characters. Otherwise you'll just be "stuck."

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 06-14-2003 01:02 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys I am back. I had an examination to study for so my mom banned me from going online for a month. Sorry if I held up the RPGs. I would also appreciate a small update about the RPG boards.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-14-2003 01:11 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nothing much has really happen in your area. In the field for the Sith their has been a alot of new stuff happening. Graysith has blocked everything that Shayla, Erik, Dash, Jebbua, Alexis, Matt and Jasyn know about the Sith after they landed on the planet.

This means big trouble for their lives, especially Shayla since her only son is living in the bowls of the Sith.

Right now they are going through a talk with Aaron who was a side guy in this situation and still remembers all the issues. This is going on right now in a thread in Complete Star Wars Universe.

Otherwise their isn't much happening. You got hurt and you were taken to a med center. That is where your resting right now. Lanlif, my character helped you there along with Ruhatt. In that thread we proceeded to the nearest catina were we ate, waiting for you heal up.

After that Ruhatt started flirting with Alexis who had entered the place. He was blown off, literally. Afterwards Lanlif came up to the girl and tried to comfort her, but dind't help. Afterwards he went off into space since their wasn't much jobs that were circulated this area on Sullust and he had no real patience.

He is unsure now where he is heading.

You on the other hand are stickin in the same place. Your in the thread called "The Stars.."

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05