my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Weekend Vacation...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Weekend Vacation...
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-05-2003 01:28 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well this weekend I'm off to Las Vegas. I'm not expecting to have any access to the computer, so I'll see you when I get back on Monday.

I have until about 5:00 P.M Pacific for posting, so I'm hoping for a few replies in Water of Tatooine so it won't be a long stall.

See Ya...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-05-2003 08:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a great time in Las Vegas! Remember: the BEST breakfasts are at Caesar's Palace; the BEST buffets are at Rio; there is a GREAT volcano display near Caesars; Luxor is a fantastic place to go; try to see "Atlantis" at Caesar's, and be CERTAIN to go to the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton if you can (even though it's not Star Wars!)

LAS VEGAS IS JUST SO GREAT!!! Have fun!

Oh yes, while we're on the subject of vacations: I'll be gone from June 25-29. I'll be in Seattle, hitting the waterfront, running off to Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helen's again, etc. YAY!! So I won't be around; I wanted to say it now in forewarning.

[ 06-05-2003 08:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-10-2003 11:18 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Baka!

I didn't get to do much of anything, but I did ride down the strip. I'll be back though in August so I'm fine with not doing anything this time. I saw some hookers, which wasn't anything special, but I did see someone jump in one of the fountain, which was pretty funny.

Next time I'm going to do everything I wised for other than see my nephew. My nephew is cute, so I'm happy with it!

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-24-2003 03:51 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'll be gone again, well not completely. I probably won't be dropping in as frequently as I am now, mainly because the greatest game to come to the PC is coming out: SWG.

Star Wars Galaxies is just great, plain-n-simple.

I'll be playing that, and it'll probably absorb the time I have on the computer, and the rest will be filled in with "Summer Fun" activies.

This'll take effect by the end of this week..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-26-2003 03:50 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will you be writing your characters out of the RP for the summer? Or will you pop on like 2 or 3 times a week to post for them?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 06-26-2003 06:33 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, please be considerate and write your characters out if you will not be showing to write for them. This will make it alot easier for those of us who interact with your characters.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.19.227.41
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-26-2003 06:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll pop up maybe once a day if everything goes right with the Star Wars Galaxies. So either way, I'm okay with what happens.

From the order form and in the way I need to update my computer for the game, at most the little vacation to the game will be starting tomorrow.

If the updates for RAM and graphic card aren't finished by tomorrow I'll probably still be playing, but not as enjoyable as it could be.

I think really the only thing that needs to be updated is the RAM, but my grandma thinks otherwise. She is computer-illiterate and she's going to tell me, BAH!

Anyways even with teh RAM not updated I'll still be able to play and will be gone.

So 'em...I'll pop up about 2 times a day at most, and at least 3 times a week, other than in the mid of August when I'll be gone for a week in Las Vegas with very very little computer time. Only if I manage to make it to a Libary down there--but I'll be too busy being placed in Jail for having "Too" much fun.

Anyways

I'm out--I'll still be around, just not as much as I have been.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05