my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Absence...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Absence...
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-27-2003 05:41 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just FYI...

Well, I had my graduation a few week ago, but I've decided that I won't be making any new posts with my characters, as I will be leaving for the Academy in under a month. I won't have any access to a computer during basic, which will last about two and a half months...so until I leave for Colorado, I'll probably be lurking around the general discussion area...

Oh, and my new AIM sn is Taehun74.

[ 05-27-2003 05:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.206
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-27-2003 06:13 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We'll miss you! Good luck to you!

What branch of the military are you going into?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-27-2003 09:07 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We'll miss you, you come back around ya' hea'!

Heh, well hope you get through camp, and get down in Colorado.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-28-2003 12:22 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Air Force...

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 172.195.157.249
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-28-2003 12:26 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't you tell us that earlier, like in another thread in this forum?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-28-2003 12:34 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meh, I might have but I don't remember...

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 172.195.157.249
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-28-2003 12:40 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, well I do. I remember Graysith saying something about her daughter wanting to go to Air Force Academy as well.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-28-2003 06:32 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANK YOU for pointing that out, Lumbia... which WAS NOT NECESSARY.

You're reeeeally pushing.

And thank you for refreshing my memory, Taehun. Dani still wants to go into the Air Force.

Are you trying for pilot's training?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-28-2003 05:49 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the....

You really are getting mad for no paticular reason this time. All I did was point out a subject that had came up previously and you suddenly come at me with all this anger. It is becoming quiet confusing.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-29-2003 12:56 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I might go for pilot training, but I'm still not sure...I still have some time before I decide what I want to do.

In case you were wondering, if your daughter does go to the academy it doesn't really matter what her major is...she could be an english major and still have a good chance at filling a pilot slot. (or so I've heard from students who go there) Just because you want to go into undergraduate pilot training doesn't mean you have to be an aeronautical engineering major or anything.

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 172.196.254.42
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-29-2003 05:36 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to say "Good Luck in teh Air Force!"

Now not to sound totally stupid or anything, but... Which characters do you play in the SW section?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-29-2003 07:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To awnser your question, he plays
Taehun and Bane. You'll find those names in post earlier this year, since he has been gone a while.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-29-2003 08:26 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Lumbia. I was just wondering if any of taehun's characters would affect me or not. And you have answered my question.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05