my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Me meets myself (to O-B-1.....2nd para for anyone else

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Me meets myself (to O-B-1.....2nd para for anyone else
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-25-2003 06:57 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OCC: Hey Ken, you know what, I did not know you started a new RPG character. However, aren't you afraid that one day, by some twist of fate, your 2 characters will come to meet each other?

Yup....oh and has anyone else had that experience before? Having two of your characters meet in
RPG and being forced to write.....well....to yourself literally?

By the way O-B-1/Tzakang is my cousin (to those who are asking why we have the same e-mail address.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-25-2003 07:01 AM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes this has happened before. My chacter jebbua/Ruhatt talked to each other. and also Jebbua/Alexis talked to each. A whole lot of other people do the same sometimes soon, i believe.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-25-2003 07:02 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Capt. OBVIOUS and DINK the Wonder JAWA are currently together, and I own both of them! It isn't really a problem if it only for a short time. But try nnot to make a habbit of it. Keep them in separate threads if possible. only meeting once in a while.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-25-2003 10:06 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lanlif and his two droids, aswell as Lanlif to Lumbia.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2003 10:35 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All right, this is beginning to be tiresome and WILL NOT be tolerated any longer.

There are a certain two non-moderator members who show a marked tendency toward telling other members what to do in role play. STOP NOW.

If a general question is asked, such as the one in this thread, answer it if you wish. But unless you are a moderator or administrator in role play DO NOT take that over-step into telling people what to do.

Xam, there are many times when characters written by the same author meet in role play. This is why things sometimes slow; authors need time away to make that mental switching of gears from one to another. At least I do.

It is a difficult situation, but doable. Of course, in the true spirit of role play, it is preferred to try to alternate between writers. However, sometimes the stories lead into situations where this doesn't always happen; it is best to try to use the characters then to get into a situation with other writers.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-29-2003 05:38 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Gray.... I'll try to behave!

From this point on, NOONE is to listen to anything I tell them!!!

That should clear things up.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05