my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Character in the Shop...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Character in the Shop...
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-24-2003 07:02 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What were you thinking when you were constructing your character, or what gave you hints to his/her personality when you were creating him or her?

Maybe books, maybe something you were looking at before hand. What gave you the spark to give him or her that small trait or another.

Hmmm?

Inspiration, what was man? WHAT WAS IT...

Uh-oh gettin' out of hand, gotta go..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-24-2003 07:55 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to really be into D&D (dungeons and Dragons) My first character I ever played was named Dash Kelderon. That's where the name comes from. After years of playing, We decided to make our own character class modeled after the JEDI. So I role played this character through a Midieval setting first. I loved the character so I converted him fully into the Star Wars Universe. And the Dash you see now is not nearly as powerful as I can make him. I'm trying to "BUILD UP his LEVEL" before I go crazy powerful or anything. Everyone starts small you know! Hope that answers your question LUMBIASITH.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05