my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Help please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Help please
Jacen Solo5

Broken Back Button

Member # 432

posted 02-22-2003 12:03 AM     Profile for Jacen Solo5   Author's Homepage   Email Jacen Solo5     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i need some help. i've already made a charcter descrisption, but now i don't know where to insert myself in the storys.

if anyone can help me thank you.

Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-22-2003 12:09 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome!

My first suggestion is that you read the story synopsis to familiarize yourself with what is going on. Then see what threads are open: currently you can be a passerby in the underground city of Piriingisi on Sullust and join in with Galen and Lumbiasith in "Thus Far The Miles Are Measured," or you can wander up to Paul and Shawn and Minna Manth on the streets of Mos Eisely in the "Shattered Green" thread; both of these are in the Complete Star Wars Universe forums. They might be easier to jump into, unless you want to be wandering around on Coruscant in the "Return To Tomorrow" thread, where Lt. General Sorben Tarnus is currently running Empire affairs.

BUT! I highly suggest you read the entire story synopsis first, so you know what's been happening around here. Then choose an open thread, read it so you know the details, and insert yourself into a thread; this is better than beginning a new one and hoping someone else comes along in it. (Which usually doesn't happen since characters are usually elsewhere.)

Read the rules and regs in RP HQ, and once again, WELCOME TO THE FUN!

[ 02-22-2003 12:10 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-22-2003 12:13 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd have to recomend "Thus Far The Miles Are Measured" in the Complete Star Wars Universe forum...

There you will find the easiest entry into role play, as Galen and Lumbiasith are talking outside an underground cantina on Sullust...

But, don't take my word for it... go ahead and read up in the story synopsis...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.78.37
Jacen Solo5

Broken Back Button

Member # 432

posted 02-22-2003 12:31 AM     Profile for Jacen Solo5   Author's Homepage   Email Jacen Solo5     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks, i might just run into them
Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05