my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » TheKnot?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: TheKnot?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-19-2003 05:45 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where are all your characters?

I pacifically want to know whats up with the Major, Lumbia's going to be searching for him soon.

[ 02-19-2003 05:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 02-19-2003 05:48 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*clears his throat*

Okay, Arrakeen is back on Tattooine trying to complete a mission for the Empire, Tylon/Jakob is floating around in space and Davidov is trying to talk to the Republic Council (later post I'm gonna make)

I've been mainly busy with my Middle Earth characters, which is why I havent made too many posts in SW.

Oh and my mouse just dropped onto the floor...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-19-2003 05:49 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who are your Middle Earth characters? I never knew you had any...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05