my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » just to inform you

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: just to inform you
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 02-13-2003 12:38 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanted to let you know that I will be joining your STAR WARS RPG, but it will take me a couple of days to come up with a good background for him... so bear with me if I ask for a little help. And GRAYSITH... any help with the AVATAR thing is greatly appreciated!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-13-2003 12:44 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FANTASTIC!!!

Re the avatar: if you find an image send it to me, or the URL and I can make it work for you. Let me know if there is a custom title you want as well.

Please read the rpg rules and the story synopsis (which I shall try to update tomorrow night, there has been some major twists occurring since its last update.)

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD! I'm happy to help you out in any way I can.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.213.57
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 02-13-2003 12:55 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent you a PM, but I forgot to put a title for my char... Umm, how 'bout "broken back button" no, no... just kidding... how about "Pilot for Hire"

[ 02-13-2003 01:06 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 02-13-2003 12:59 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the AVATAR GRAYSITH... see your Character soon!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-13-2003 01:09 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problem, and again, read the story synopis. The threads haven't gotten too involved since I last updated: you can read through Shall We Dance, And The Band Played On, Curse Of The Uninvited, and lessee... there's a little in Shattered Green. Oh yeah, Here Be Dragons. But there are directing OOCs in each thread to help you along.

Anyone, did I miss any others?

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.213.57
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-13-2003 01:23 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*not sure, but... Sorben in 'Return to Tomorrow'?

anyway, glad you decided to give RP a chance... you shan't be disappointed...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.95
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-13-2003 11:08 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! The more the merrier! Look forward to whatever you might bring us!

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 979 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.224
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-16-2003 02:43 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice to see a new Rper

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
arogers1102

Super Saiyan Jedi

Member # 422

posted 02-17-2003 08:40 AM     Profile for arogers1102   Author's Homepage   Email arogers1102     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be patient... I WILL be joining you... I just need more prep time, and I also need to frre up some time at home to participate... 3 month old baby is a lot of work... GRAYSITH knows!

--------------------

o{///////0//)={#################################
Which STAR WARS character does GOKU remind you of in my avatar picture???
Anybody picture LUKE in the BACTA tank???

Posts: 105 | From: New Brunswick (eastern CANADA) | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.231.28.200
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 02-17-2003 08:42 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$hit... I did it again... how dumb is that!!! STUPID DUAL PERSONALITIES!!!!! "I am evil Homer, I am evil Homer" LOL

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 12:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excuse me, I can't see your avatar.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-17-2003 02:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the avatar is kinda like Thrawn. He was blue with white hair.

But that's just me.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.107.46

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05