my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Gonna be gone for a while..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Gonna be gone for a while..
Jamel Garth

LumbiaSith
Member # 336

posted 12-24-2002 06:06 PM     Profile for Jamel Garth   Author's Homepage   Email Jamel Garth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At least from the RP scene, I have little time for it now that Im moving around alot, and of course its christmas eve. I have alot of writing to do, and since Im performing in other forums and working on music, I have so much of a little time. Also I need a bit less time at the computor, and more of my mind on school work and such, as I just realized I have a project I need to do. I hope I have more time when school starts back up and christmas isn't in the way..

See ya

--------------------

"The Castle in the Sky.."-Jamel Garth

Posts: 117 | From: Somewhere in the Galaxy | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-24-2002 06:22 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Along with this...

Im letting go of the character, letting him become a NPC, without my control over him. This doesn't truly relate to the path of change with my force and all, it kinda relates to my little time in having to deal with role playing, so Im giving him up.

Peace

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-26-2002 02:09 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awwwww...

You CAN'T go. Not for long! We've gotten so used to you with all the interesting topics you start!!! Are you certain you must leave?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-26-2002 01:11 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, the post causing the ruckus in "The Goodbye" has been put into "Shattered Green" for continuity of the storyline. The original thread has been moved to our packrat forum, "Useless Junk." As of this post, Jamel Garth shall be treated as a NPC, and at the moment is running somewhere on Tatooine. We have no certainty that he and Shawn have landed near Mos Eisely; they have made it to the surface somehow.

Again, Lumbia, sorry to see you go. We hope you will come back when time allows you to do so.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-26-2002 08:12 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can come back, but I just dont have the time to post much of anything, just small post like this. It's not like I'll be gone forever, but I'm just not going to have the chance to make many, if any topics.

See Ya..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-26-2002 10:26 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, we hope for your speedy return. You will be missed; I enjoyed playing Shawn against Jamel.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.107.75
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-27-2002 01:10 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be back in 4 days, a full recovery. Not just a flash here and there-I'll be back in full-effect on New Years Eve.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-27-2002 03:17 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well to my suprise, and my pleasurment it has been shortened. I'll have more time as well, as Im only a bit away from doing my project, and I quiet one of the site that as taking up my time.

See Ya, I might be able to just come back tomorrow if I find time tomorrow to do my project on such a Saturday

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-27-2002 02:15 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Im happily back, suprisingly I got my project done in the morning when I woke up and my music thing is cool, so I dont have to worry in the way Im going to make it, got some money for christmas so it got me some studio time.

As well as that like I said I quiet the site because it was not for me, I didn't like it over there, and it wasn't even good role playing. Now I only have to truly worry about two sites and my time on it..We'll see ya around, hoping to get back into the scene....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05