my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Highlights!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Highlights!
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 08:04 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you think is the highlight of you character's role playing?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-22-2002 08:43 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*points to Graysith and shaRhylla* its gotta be the chicks... J/K

Hmm..... Well, of course theres always the fact that with recinis, i get to make a lot of stuff up about an unknown race thats always a pluss, sense gray hasnt established that much yet, i get to help create thier standerds and such, so thats great

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.97
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 08:50 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops, didn't clearify my question...

What is a highlight of your character's actions, role playing session of some sort? Ex: Dark Vader throwing Palpatine

Im not here to offend you Entaris, just stating that it's not more of an action then what he can do.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 12-22-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When he.....took over the galaxy...

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-22-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^lol

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 12-22-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, in that case... It was when entaris had that big fight with cid, and he died, man, i was really hoping to be the cause of that death... *grumbles*

But seriously now, id have to say the best character moments are as followed

Recinis: Found love in Graysith

Entaris:Got wickeds body

Alcron: developed silvitesh(you all still cant figure out what it is, can you?)

Jharu: free'd galen

Elresar: its just a sword, nothing at all.

Zack: when he kicked shayla

Allaria: Killing that one guy on the street that winked at her

who else is there? hmm...oh

Trel Kentar: Battle between him and Aily.

hmm... who else? errr

OH! how could i forget?

Flac: when he met malf and called him "the wookie 2.0"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.27
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-23-2002 09:53 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I had to point to one top role play moment, it would have to be when Graysith found love in Recinis Q'utaro. Here she had been remaining loyal to Darth Wicked, her first (and somewhat meteoric) love -- and for nearly two and a half real-time years, I might add -- and then Recinis, who wasn't even a mighty Lord or anything at the time -- came into the picture.

What made this whole love affair and subsequent marriage so great was that neither character (Graysith or Recinis) OR either author, for that matter, was looking for this. It just "happened," the role play just sort of naturally flowed into it happening.

Which is how these things work in real life. Heh. So by that aspect alone, this was the role-play highlight of all my characters.

I'll have to think about the others.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 05:56 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would say Lumbia's highlight is his combat with Taehun, because it allowed him to release the darkness within him and drift closer to the neutral light side. I woulnd't classify him as a GrayJedi, because he doesn't use the Force in both ways, mostly light.

Yep, that'd be his highlight.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-17-2003 06:20 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*points at new sig...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 68.155.96.190
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-17-2003 06:38 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont see anything that special. What do you mean by "look at the colors."?

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-17-2003 06:54 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nm

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 68.155.96.190
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 02-17-2003 09:25 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
your right loban, that was one of the greatest RP moments of all times, that ones legendary...

And if you dont know what he's talkin about lumbia, then you dont pay attention...

Course i like flac... *points upward*"she went that way" too... that one is almost as good i think... but still... look at all the colors, was great.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.225
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 02-17-2003 09:30 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The correct quote is "Look at all the PRETTY colors!"

And one of my favorites is and always will be: "She's one SSD short of a fleet..."

Ahhhh, the good ole days...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.158.88
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-17-2003 09:30 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05