my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Major Davidov

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Major Davidov
Major Carlos Davidov

Broken Back Button

Member # 318

posted 12-17-2002 08:45 PM     Profile for Major Carlos Davidov   Author's Homepage   Email Major Carlos Davidov     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Should've said this, like, MONTHS ago but...

Right now, the good soldier is hanging out with the republic fleet which (as far as I know) has no current leader. I won't be roleplaying with him unless the fleet actually does something (assaults a planet, for example) or a character makes a post towards the Major (in which case I reply and so on...)

--------------------

"I think he's on our side. Yeah I think...oh...no no...he just shot one of my squadmates. Hmm..."

Posts: 10 | From: In the land of cotton... | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 12-18-2002 11:36 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would attempt of bringing you back into the plot of the universe but as you know Im incarcerated so theirs no possible way for escape.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05